Disney has finally announced the menu for the Be Our Guest Restaurant, which will be located in the Beauty and the Beast section of New Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. The restaurant is set to open this holiday season. Reservations for dinner can be made beginning in late August (although the official opening date for the restaurant and reservations has not yet been announced.) The restaurant will transport guests inside Beast’s castle to dine in rooms inspired by the Beauty and the Beast Disney animated movie.
The restaurant will offer quick service dining by day with the use of self serve terminals for ordering, then the guest will wait at a table for their food to be served to them (service will be on china, not on paper plates.) By night, the restaurant will be transformed into sit-down table service restaurant.
The menu for the restaurant was created by Chef Michael Deardorff, who was recently part of the opening for the restaurants at Aulani, Disney’s Hawaiian resort, and is a 25-year Disney veteran chef.
Below is the proposed menu for the restaurant:
- Tuna Niçoise salad
- Croque Monsieur sandwich with carved ham, Gruyere cheese, béchamel and pommes frites (French fries)
- Carved turkey on a warm baguette with Dijon mayonnaise
- Grilled steak sandwich with garlic butter spread
- Braised Pork
- Vegetable quiche
- Quinoa, Shallot and Chive Salad
- Charcuterie plate with cured meats and sausages
- Mussels steamed in white wine
- French Onion Soup
- Potato Leek Soup
- Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Salad Trio with Three Mini Tastes of Roasted Beet, Raisins, and Orange; Green Beans, Tomatoes, and Roasted Shallots; and Watermelon, Radish and Mint
- Thyme-scented Pork Rack Chop with Au Gratin Pasta
- Rotisserie Rock Hen with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Pan Seared Salmon in Leek Fondue
- Grilled Strip Steak with Pommes Frites (otherwise known as French Fries!)
- Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops with Veggies in Puff Pastry with Creamy Lobster Sauce
- Oven-baked Ratatouille
- Strawberry Cream Cheese and Triple Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cream Puff and a Passion Fruit Cream Puff
For Kids age 9 and Under:
- Carved Turkey Sandwich
- Roasted Pulled Pork
- Mickey Meatloaf
- Seared Mahi-Mahi
- Whole-grain Macaroni Topped with Marinara and Mozzarella
- Grilled Steak
- Grilled Fish of the Day
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Whole-Grain Macaroni
When it opens to guests this Fall, the Be Our Guest Restaurant will seat more than 500 people, and it will have three dining areas inspired by the Beauty & the Beast Movie--the ballroom, the gallery and the West Wing. The restaurant, along with Gaston's Tavern, the Enchanted Tales with Belle and Bonjour! Village Gifts are all expected to open by the holiday season.
The Disney Dining Plan will be accepted here. Guests will be able to use one Quick Serve Restaurant entitlement for lunch and one Table Service Restaurant entitlement for dinner. We are looking forward to this new dining option at the Magic Kingdom. Contact your DreamFinder personal DreamMaker to schedule your advance dining reservation.